We are looking forward to the Health & Protection Awards this Weds at London’s Park Lane Hilton, where in our industry’s ‘Oscars’ advo are finalists in six categories.
- The Best Sales & Retention Team; Focussing on our EB team’s quality of advice and support to clients
- Best Individual Health Insurance Advice Firm; How advo goes ‘above and beyond’ for our private clients
- Best Group Health Insurance Advice Firm; Getting more for less and being there for our clients and their employees at difficult times
- Best Workplace Wellbeing Advice Firm: Our ingenuity creating health and wellbeing programmes from within existing budgets
And the two ‘named’ adviser awards…
- Best Health Insurance Adviser; advo’s Sue Smith’s last big hurrah, having retired this summer this is her last chance to add to her personal trophy cabinet.
- Outstanding Newcomer Award: advo’s Luc Genest, a very worthy contender, has made real impact in a short time. Our people have won this a few times in the past and have gone on to make real influencers on the health & protection industry.
advo is up against some strong competition facing off against some of our industry’s goliaths, but remain hopeful that we can come away with a win or perhaps two!