In the latest edition of our advocate magazine we have the second HR in Lockdown special supplement covering issues that challenge HR in our new world of work.
Topics covered in HR IN LOCKDOWN special supplement include:
- Alcohol-related dependency
- Common redundancy pitfalls & coronavirus related mistakes
- Tribunal claims surging during lockdown
- Employee priority: mental health support
- Productive homeworking needs wellbeing support.
- Big commitment to offer flexible working
- Shifting job market
- Male/female wellness divide
- The importance of accurate recordkeeping
- The do’s & do not’s of dismissals & social media
In addition to the HR IN LOCKDOWN special feature and the latest advo news, advocate has two contributing guests with features that both focus on technology and health. Firstly, we have an exclusive interview with Simon Miller of global insurer, Aetna International who focuses in on the mental health challenges during COVID 19 ad the use of technology in helping building resilience.
Also, with articles on the surge in telemedicine we have an interview with Ximena Besnier of Now Health International looking at the importance of telemedicine and remote treatment in a COVID World.
Catch up with the latest advo news and the recent stand out news by catching up with advocate. You can read the latest and all past editions here.