Ellie Sultana, advo’s Employee Benefit Manager, reminds us that we should be investing in our own health and that of our staff too.
As 2024 begins, this is the perfect opportunity to kickstart the year by investing in the health and wellbeing of your employees, your most valuable asset to the business.
Health Screenings are a great way for employees to understand their health and have many advantages when being offered at company level including:
- Demonstrating your commitment to employee wellbeing and their health;
- Creating a pro-active approach to wellbeing – we all know prevention is better than cure;
- Easy to tailor to business needs, including offering different levels of screenings to meet the needs of your workforce and demographic.
Health Screenings are designed to detect potential health problems early on and include a range of different assessments, tests and examinations such as:
- Blood Tests – analysis of blood samples to assess various health markers, such as cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels;
- Medical History Assessment – collating information on personal and family history can support to identify risk factors and potential health related issues;
- Cancer Screenings – depending on someone’s gender and age, tests such as mammograms, prostate-specific antigen (PSA) tests, and colonoscopies are conducted to detect cancer at early stages.
advo work with different providers within the market to offer a different range of provision, suiting our diverse range of clients, their requirements and budgets. Once in place, Health Screenings are easy to administer with minimal work required at company level.
Please get in touch with your usual advo contact to discuss the different packages on offer and how we can support implementing and launching these successfully with employees.